One of our clients was targeted by the Orange County Department of Environmental Health (the new fancy name for the OC Health Inspector’s Office for Retail Food Establishments). Recently the State of California’s Department of Public Health released an FAQ proclaiming hemp derived CBD cannot be added to a food, food supplement or sold as a dietary supplement. When we could not find (any) financial support to seek an injunction against the State of California and the County of Orange from the brands and producers who made the hemp derived CBD that lead to this enforcement action, we made sure our client, Coffee Dose was at the very least able to have its story told in the media. Here are some of the stories featuring Coffee Dose and the Cannabis Corporate Law Firm.
- Cannabis Cultivation Tax Rate Increases in California 2022
- Temporary Licenses vs. Provisional Licenses and Why December 2018 is Going to be Stressful for the Industry
- California Released Revised Proposed Regulations – White Labeling, Brokering, Branding and Even Commissioned Salespersons are Not Going to be the Same
- The Federal Food and Drug Administration Seeks Public Comments on Delta-9 THC and CBD to Forward to the Wold Health Organization
- Unincorporated Riverside County will conduct a First Reading of a Proposed Cannabis Ordinance on October 23, 2018