One of the most important rights we possess as Americans is the Freedom of Speech.  We have the opportunity to have our voices heard and make our opinions and perspectives known to our elected and appointed governmental officials.

We are in constant communication with state and federal agencies, regulators and elected officials.

If you are not comfortable submitting comments in your own name, send us an email and we will submit your comments and concerns for you.

State of California:

To locate your state representative, click here

For issues related to retail, microbusinesses, testing labs, distributors and temporary events, contact the Bureau of Cannabis Control:

For issues related to cultivation and track & trace (Metrc) email CalCannabis (California Department of Food and Agriculture):

For issues related to non-flower cannabis products, email the Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch of the California Department of Public Health:

For issues related to taxes, email the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration:

For issues related to industrial hemp, email the Industrial Hemp Advisory Board:

United States:

If you want your voice heard, you can send comments and recommendations to your US Congressperson

To contact your Senator:  Click Here

To contact your local House Representative:  Click Here