This month, our lead attorney, Dana Cisneros, Esq. made her debut in Mg Magazine, writing for the Legal & Politics section. The September 2018 edition explains the importance of thoroughly researching prospective partners as well as the company histories before making a sound investment into a cannabis business. Dana discusses the importance of background checks and credit reports and warns against the off the books owners we see almost every day. There are also suggestions on books and records examinations and securities filings. You can read the full article here.
- Cannabis Cultivation Tax Rate Increases in California 2022
- Temporary Licenses vs. Provisional Licenses and Why December 2018 is Going to be Stressful for the Industry
- California Released Revised Proposed Regulations – White Labeling, Brokering, Branding and Even Commissioned Salespersons are Not Going to be the Same
- The Federal Food and Drug Administration Seeks Public Comments on Delta-9 THC and CBD to Forward to the Wold Health Organization
- Unincorporated Riverside County will conduct a First Reading of a Proposed Cannabis Ordinance on October 23, 2018